1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question about drinks / Bar tops v. Floor

Discussion in 'Comps' started by jENBEAU, Oct 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cosmo has a limited number of slot games on the bartops. Most newer game king bartops do. I would still recommend VP of course. ;)

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  2. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very cool Tring, thank you! I figured it was only VP. I'll definitely keep my eyes open next trip for a small number of bar-top slots!

3. Dzm3428

Dzm3428 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at the Aria a couple weeks ago. In the morning instead of going to Starbucks or sitting at a slot machine (service is slow in the morning). I sat at the BT and had my coffee in a paper cup -- regular size to. Within one minute of putting in a 20 and mlife card. In the evening-- same. Quick, great service. Bartenders are creative at the BT as well. I can say. " I like vodka and citrus". Or. What's your favorite drink? Gets me to try something new.

4. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lots of bar top slots in the NJ and Philly Harrah's properties but not in Vegas. At home my wife loves the penny Cleopatra slots on the bar tops. In Vegas she switched over to Keno when the VP cards were not kind and she won a bit on Keno. Go figure.

5. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably property dependent. The CET bartops are definitely capable of having them.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.