1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Question about accuracy of 30 day limitation--is it exact?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Bluegrass527, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Bluegrass527

Bluegrass527 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As I understand it, someone can only redeem 3 gifts every 30 days on myVegas. I was wondering if it definitely resets every 30 days. I ask because I'm likely going to go on a trip that ends a little over 30 days from now, and was wondering if I'll be able to redeem an additional 3 gifts after the 30 days have elapsed. I likely won't be able to go on trips for some time after this, so that's why I'm curious.

Please advise.

Thanks.

2. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not 100% sure if I follow.

The time starts wen you use the Premium Reward in Vegas not when you buy it on the app or facebook.

If you bought a Premium Reward like a Free Buffet on Oct 1st but don't use it until Nov 1st the clock starts when you use the reward on Nov 1st. You wouldn't be eligible for Premium Rewards until roughly December 1st.

Is that what you mean?

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's managed by computer, so it would be exactly 30 days.

And, as @BarelyHangingOn stated, it starts on the redemption date, not the purchase date.

Bangkok, Resort World Genting, and MGM Cotai
  4. Bluegrass527

Bluegrass527 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see. So, if I bought a 2-night room comp, would the 30-days start from the day I booked the room, or when I actually stayed in the room?

One thing is that, if it's based on when you actually use the reward, couldn't you buy multiple rewards (e.g. a mixture of rewards that have to be used in 30 days versus used in 90 days) and find that you can't redeem them?

Anyway, I guess the key is to purchase and schedule the more important stuff, and then move on to the less important stuff.

Do you know how much someone has to spend to see 2-night comps at the Aria and Bellagio? I see that I've spent enough to see the 2-day comps at the Luxor and Excalibur, but not yet the Aria and Bellagio.

5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Technically, it's a rolling 30 days.

See this post for an example.
    That reward is considered redeemed the day of check in, not when you purchased it.

6. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The 30 days starts when you check in. As Shock says it's a rolling 30 days so they are basically giving you 3 Premium rewards per trip unless you head to vegas more than once per month.

Yes. You have to plan your trip accordingly or you could buy rewards that expire which you can get your points back for.

The room and show tickets are a bit different they want you to buy the reward and the book within a certain time period but the 30 day rule starts when you use them in Vegas. I can see how its a little confusing.

7. Bluegrass527

Bluegrass527 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the information. One question I have is, if I purchase a reward and it turns out that they don't have availability during the time that I'm available, how do I go about getting the LPs refunded? How long does it take for me to be able to try another offer (since I know only one hotel offer can be purchased every 30 days)?

8. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There should be a refund button for the reward in your wallet for most rewards. You are able to self refund up to 5 per month, which is instantaneous. Any more and you have to contact support to get a refund.