1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Queens of Rock

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by HuskerBB, Sep 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just returned from a visit to LV and during the trip we went to the Queens of Rock show which was new since our previous trips. The show is VERY good. A very talented singer with a great band and they do a tribute show with covers of songs by the most famous female rock artists. The vocalist really did a great job with the Heart songs and her Pat Benatar tribute - but had the range to also do great versions of Blondie and Eurythmics hits.

I was not aware that the Mosaic theater even existed previously. In fact in going there it occurred to me that in 40 trips to LV I don't think I have ever even walked on the east side of the strip between Planet Hollywood and MGM :). The theater is small but it was a great intimate venue for the show - and even though it sits a bit off the strip it was not as all difficult to get there.

That said - this is definitely a show that deserves a higher profile venue. It is not a headliner for the Coliseum at Caesars but I think with proper promotion and a little more sophisticated production it would do very well at a mid-sized theater - like where Mat Franco is located at the Linq (where Human Nature used to perform) - or the theater at Harrahs that used to have Mac King in the afternoon - and Tenors of Rock also I think. FWIW I think she would also do much better at the Jubilee Theater at Bally's than the variety show they have booked there now (which I have not seen but a friend told me was not worth the time, much less anything you might pay for the ticket).

In sum - I highly recommend the Queens of Rock show - either at its present location or anywhere else it may end up in the future.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
  2. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im pretty sure its with Elyzabeth Diaga. She s a local girl from Quebec

3. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanx for the review! I went to check it out on YouTube, and I'm going to get tickets for my trip in November.

4. Mayoman

Mayoman High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great show, well worth it.

5. Jay in Victoria

Jay in Victoria Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't fit this into my trip next week, but will put it on the list for the next one. Thanks for providing your review!

6. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had tickets for December 23rd but got notified yesterday it has been canceled. Looks like all of December has been canceled.

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.