1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Punk Rock Bowling postponed until "Fall of 2021"

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by vegas superfan, Jan 26, 2021.

1. vegas superfan

vegas superfan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't be the only one excited about not watching bands in triple digit temperatures.

2. vegas superfan

vegas superfan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. The Toddster

The Toddster Derrick Henry strikes fear in the hearts of men

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was going to complain about Devo and Circle Jerks doing the "Hey let's milk the name with the original roadie playing drums and a bunch of pickup guys filling all the other spots" but both groups have their classic lineups fairly intact. That's a pleasant surprise and I'd love to see them both. Screw the bowling and all the other bands, gimme a good show by each of those two. I can do without all the other bands and the bowling.

4. subafrk

subafrk Longing to be sipping a Scotch at the Cromwell...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am soooo ready for this. We've been going for quite a few years, but usually just do the club shows. I have no idea how they are going to pull it off, but I hope they figure it out.

5. vegas superfan

vegas superfan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I feel like this may not happen, but who knows?

I usually do club shows and not the fest because standing outside in the sun in May is not my idea of fun. Not sure how that would feel in September. The only time I've been to Vegas around those dates was during a freak heat wave back in 2010 where it was so hot it broke the National Weather Service's thermometer in LA.