1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Public access to pool blackjack

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by VegasSchemer, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've heard that all gaming areas must be open to the public but I'm a little unclear on how the VIP lounges and swim-up blackjack tables work with these laws.

The private VIP rooms I'm less interested in because I'll never play at that level but going to Caesars Palace or Tropicana to play in the pool sounds fun and I might make time for that during my trip this weekend.

I know Tropicana charges non-guests $10 to access the pool, so maybe that covers them. "All are welcome, you just have to pay." What about Caesars? I don't think you can just pay for access to the pool area.

Any info on how this works considering the public gaming laws in Nevada would be great!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. william142

william142 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It used to be that way. It was awesome bc you could get free access to XS night swim and then go to the rest room and take off the gamble only wristband.

However a couple years ago they changed the law and exempted nightclubs and dayclubs so now you have to pay.

3. FullPay

FullPay When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I should move to Nevada just to run for the State legislature.

4. Mark1450

Mark1450 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ive gone to the Hard Rock Pool area gaming during Rehab for free and without paying by telling them I was there to game and playing Black jack and craps poolside. Also at the Golden Nugget Pool area gaming

5. IHeartDancers

IHeartDancers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do they have pool blackjack at the Wynn?

6. mrem3200

mrem3200 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have gone to the pool at Caesars a few times while not staying there. There was no problem getting in to the pool. If you don't know, the rules at the BJ table there are horrible. 6:5 of course, no double after split, double only on 10 or 11 (or something like that) and maybe a few other bad rules. So while playing while sitting in the pool may be fun, the house edge must be pretty high.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.