1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Proxy for the Hilton Supercontest

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by Tgatort, Jul 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tgatort

Tgatort Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone used a proxy for the Hilton Supercontest? Looking for recommendations.

2. Letter_E

Letter_E Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I use Larry K at lasvegascontestproxy.com He charges $200 for the season, and an extra $75 if you get two teams. Very easy setup, actually meeting up with him this Saturday at Westgate to get my entries in for this year. This will be the 3rd year we've used him. If you are playing the Thursday game he will need all 5 picks for the week by 3pm Pacific, otherwise 7-8pm Friday night Pacific. (That's why I always try to never pick the Thursday games). He'll send you a confirmation email to let you know your picks are in, and that's it. If you decide to go with him, let him know Donovan referred you. Let me know if you have any more questions.

3. archie1959

archie1959 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am using the following proxy: footballcontestproxy.com Yes there are more expensive, but they also accept Pay Pal Credit. You have 6 months to pay off interest free via Pay Pal credit.

4. Roccoscollar

Roccoscollar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If any of you VMB'ers are in the Super Contest please keep us posted on how you're doing. Would love to see someone here win some big $$!

5. mpaul7857

mpaul7857 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm getting in again this year - I used Larry last year and it worked perfectly. I am trying to get in touch with him to set up a meeting Sept. 1

Good luck to all doing this. We should keep a thread going to keep tabs on each other :thumbsup:

6. archie1959

archie1959 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just came back from Super Contest weekend. My team handle this season is VII Rings. Record last year was bad. 37-45-3 ATS Team handle last season was We're On To Houston. Last season I posted my picks .

7. Roccoscollar

Roccoscollar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've thought about doing the Super Contest for years but I'm not that confident in my capping skills against the "experts". Maybe i'll man up one of these years. For now, time you one of you VMB'ers to bring the Trophy home!

8. Letter_E

Letter_E Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My group is in it again this year as well. GT Bangers. We were 44-38-3 for the season last year. We started off so bad and just couldn't recover. It was tough adjusting to the Westgate posting the lines a whole day and a half later than the year before. It was a lot easier to find some value picks. This year's going to be worse with them teaming up with VSiN and announcing the lines live on Wednesday evenings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.