1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

proposing in vegas!!

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by eber91, Nov 29, 2016.

1. La$Vega$

La$Vega$ High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Be ready for the 'No' answer...it happens!
    Many good ideas, I like CenterfieldNine's comments, h0llywood's is hilarious & Richard, I got one for you
    -----------
    Somewhat similar situation, for something completely different we were out on one of the Red Rocks trails just outside of Vegas when I asked...
    You would more than likely have a car though.
    We have had anniversary/birthdays at some of the above

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. secretmachines

secretmachines Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    very similar story here! had it all planned out for a quiet spot in the bottom of the Grand Canyon... OH felt queasy after the helicopter flight, so shelved it! ended up proposing in our hotel room in our dressing gowns!

the main thing is to know whether your OH would be comfortable with the proposal in front of lots of people, or whether she'd prefer something more discrete and personal.
    don't do it during a Bellagio fountain show on the street if she's the latter!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. TimWhalen

TimWhalen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I proposed in Vegas. Honestly do something that's right for you. If you are a romantic go buck wild and plan something elaborate. Personally I proposed in the hotel room and we had a fantastic day. Did it low key because I know we would both cry a lot. Best of luck brotha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. MTShooter

MTShooter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Girlfriend and I had been talking for a number of visits to Las Vegas of getting one of the caricature pictures done by the street artist/vendors, but never made the time, couldn't find one when we looked etc etc. Contacted a company ahead of time, found out when and where they would be located, let them know my plan and arranged a time we would "randomly" stumble onto them and sit for a drawing. Keep in mind, the art is turned AWAY from you as it is being drawn, and not revealed until finished. This was the result as I took a knee and proposed before quite a large crowd that had gathered in front of CP. :) Winner! 20150714_181239 copy.jpg 13243925_825228024278441_1495302704046711825_o.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 3
  5. MTShooter

MTShooter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will be celebrating Anniversary #2 a week from today where else, but in our favorite place!