1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots Progressives

Discussion in 'Slots' started by ashawnette, Nov 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashawnette

ashawnette Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just won a pretty nice progressive on Da Ji Da Li the other day. Since then, I've been watching a few youtube videos to see how to improve my strategy for future play. My question... is the progressive on this and 88 Treasures pre-determined? I see the mini payout 90% of the time regardless of the total bet.

2. SoCalMon

SoCalMon VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes and it is all timing and does not matter what you are betting. I have seen people hit the biggest jackpot betting minimum playing all lines. 88 cent on chinese babies, 68 cents on gold pays, etc.

3. BreakEven

BreakEven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't the jackpots on most progressive machines require a max bet?

4. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think is typically the case with most IGT machines. Seems like you can win the progressive and more Aristocrat and Ainsworth games.

5. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depends on the game. But for many newer penny machines with these multilevel jackpots that aren't network progressives, the answer is no. They will just proportionally adjust the probability of winning the progressive based on your wager (e.g. max bet player betting 5X more has a 5X better chance of winning the progressive over the min bet player). The rules/help screen will state if max bets are necessary for progressives.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.