1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Problem with Mobile Blackjack and facebook connection?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by massiets, Oct 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. massiets

massiets Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone been having problems linking their facebook account with their mobile blackjack app on their phone? I have had my account connected to my facebook account for a while now and it occasionally kicks me out. No problem there though, as I touch the facebook connect button and my account gets linked up. I have been unable to do so for the last 3 days now. The only message I see on my iPhone is "Connecting with Facebook" and then the little circular swirl like the app is trying to connect but no luck... I have removed the app and re-installed it on my phone and still having the same problem.

2. xothan

xothan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup, same here. Glad it's not just me, means they should fix it eventually.

3. Wade L George

Wade L George Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey, has anyone had a problem with my vegas not connecting to server message even though Internet connection is good ? How can I fix this and get back to playing without losing any of my accumulated points ?

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I assume you are talking about the phone version of MyVegas Blackjack. The last that I've heard, they were still working on a solution on why it's not connecting to Facebook.

If you mean something else, that's the first I've heard of an issue and you may want to contact MyVegas support.

5. Geddy3

Geddy3 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, same issue here with Blackjack and Koniami slots on two different Android devices.

6. Wade L George

Wade L George Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the input and link to customer service . I have sent the information with no reply yet.

7. emmas

emmas High-Roller

According to the My Vegas Friends Rock Facebook page, Playstudios is aware of the problem. There's no indication when the problem will be resolved.

8. BadKarma

BadKarma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad I'm not the only one with this problem. It won't connect to their servers for me.
    After the third day of issues, I deleted it. Thought they might get rid of it soon anyway. :rolleyes2:

9. CJ's

CJ's Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no access here either for 3 days :eek:

Summer debauchery
    The count down begins to summer debauchery
  10. Gmoney10

Gmoney10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had the same problem, but I was able to connect on my iPad. For some reason I can't connect on my iPhone. At least I'm still able to get the daily coins.

11. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I've had same problem with connecting my Konami iPad account, too.

Glad it's a network thing, and not something I'm doing, which wouldn't be a shock, lol.

Can't stay away!
  12. BadKarma

BadKarma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just read this possible fix on facebook. Hope it helps:

For those still having trouble with myVEGAS Blackjack.

Having some trouble with the game? We're here to help!! Facebook made a change to how it handles Facebook connection that prevented players from accessing their saved games this weekend. Here's what you can do to restore your game:

Via mobile: Tap the settings menu and scroll all the way down for Account Settings. Tap on apps and then "Logged in with Facebook" -- select the KONAMI Slots and/or myVEGAS Blackjack and tap on "Remove app" at the bottom. Don't get spooked -- this will NOT delete your game!

Via desktop: Navigate to the Facebook settings menu in the upper right. Click on apps on the left hand side, and then click the x in the upper right of KONAMI Slots and/or myVEGAS Blackjack. Don't get spooked -- this will NOT delete your game!

Now just launch the app and use the lower left menu to reconnect to Facebook and boom, you should be ready to rejoin the action!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that is just for Android devices? I can't find that on my iPhone.

I just did the following on my iPhone and it reconnected though :thumbsup:

Via desktop: Navigate to the Facebook settings menu in the upper right. Click on apps on the left hand side, and then click the x in the upper right of KONAMI Slots and/or myVEGAS Blackjack. Don't get spooked -- this will NOT delete your game!

On iPhone/Ipad: Open the app, then open the settings bar on the left where the Facebook Logo or you Facebook Profile picture is located, click the gear (settings) at the bottom and click logout.. You will now see a Facebook Logo on the left hand side. Click on it and login to Facebook.

• Like Like x 2
  14. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Worked for me, thanks!

Summer Trip
  15. Gmoney10

Gmoney10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Shock for the clarification for iPhone. Worked for me.

16. xothan

xothan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm still unable to reconnect my Facebook to MyVegas blackjack... But it works on MyVegas slots. :-/ Anyone else still having problems? Does anyone know what their tech support email address is?

17. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you try deleting the app and redownloading it and the following the instructions above? That's what I had to do myself.

Summer Trip
  18. xothan

xothan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I deleted the app, redownloaded it, and tried all the above suggestions. Still no go. :(

19. Geddy3

Geddy3 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same here, no go on Android.

20. danobrazil

danobrazil Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Playstudios mentioned the problem was with Facebook and they (Facebook) were working on it. I wanted to confirm it for myself so I downloaded older .apk files and installed Myvegas Blackjack from them, sure enough they don't connect either, so the problem sure look like it's with Facebook.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.