1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Priceless halloween fun

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Packer, Oct 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How was your Halloween? Any pictures please put them on here.
    What a great time tonight. It was 92 today here and 80 during trick and treating. Absolutely perfect outside with no breeze and not a cliff in the sky. Houses had tables set up with margaritas, jello shots and cold beer for the parents.
    When you can see the joy in your about to be 8 year olds eyes, that is PRICELESS my friends! We were at my communities Halloween block party. We had a blast and my little boy dressed as a soccer player (Of course). It was in Calabasas in our gated community called The Oaks. Here are a few pictures..
    Happy Halloween to everyone!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://vimeo.com/144257092

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  2. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Packer looks like your kiddo made out man ! Well done.... My kiddo has a flipping blast... We dressed up as Batman, Joke and RIddler !

3. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great to see a fellow VMB'er who enjoys Halloween! We get into it around here too! We have a spaceship we crash on our lawn, Mr VegasChic transforms our garage into a walk through house of horrors and we have a party for the kiddies. Ran out of chocolate bars this year at 300 kids. This year I was Malificent and Mr VegasChic was a headless horseman. My son was Messi (soccer) and my daughters chose to be a pink monster and the other one a pumpkin. So much fun!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. VegasChic-

VegasChic- VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Packer- how many kids on average would you say a house gets in the high end areas of California? Looks like there's tons of kids out in some of your pics! A friend of mine has taken her granddaughter out in the Santa Monica area and said it was insane the way the houses are done up- she was certain some of it had to have been from movie sets for the quality etc of the set-ups. Must be an absolute blast for the kids!! (Um, okay, maybe the adults too!) thanks for sharing the pics!

5. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is a gated community. Homeowners association said there are 20 parties scheduled and 2500 guest coming. There were 100s of kids. There are homes that are 20k sqft. There was a line a mile long at the gate. Some people waited 1 1/2 hours to get in. Google it. "The.Oaks" in Calabasas. Most of the activity was on 4 blocks. Btw, my ex has the house there. I of course have a townhouse where the poor folk live. Lol

6. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Made some quick pumpkins for handing out candy dressed up the one cat and made some bbq. ;)
    The Jack bottle just water and vanilla in it some parents laughed and loved it some looked concerned for us hahah
    [​IMG]

Wow awesome pics vc and packer love how all out you guys went. Halloween. Is great.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow cool pics. I have friends who have spent like $500 on candy because everyone comes to the old part of Louisville in a 4 block area to see the houses. This year wife and I did a couple of parties.
    Here are a couple of pics that were handy. Will have to look thru to see if I have any of the sexy costume lady pics I can post.

walter_white_halloween.jpg

I'm the Riddler with a guy who literally looks like Walter White from breaking bad, so he goes with it on Halloween.

scarey_dude.jpg

Scary Dude, he had an awesome costume on stilts.

halloween_dogs.jpg

Even the dogs get dressed up for Halloween.

8. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was a wet one here. This car dressed up as a submarine.

[​IMG]

9. lithium78

lithium78 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I spent my Halloween watching the Mets torpedo their chances of a World Series title. Ugh. Should have gone to a party instead.

10. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  11. UCLAGirl

UCLAGirl High-Roller

I didn't celebrate Halloween because I went to the clippers game but now I wish I would've gotten a picture of the guy who was dressed as a condom wrapper

12. UCLAGirl

UCLAGirl High-Roller

Halloween in LA

[​IMG]

13. reedy

reedy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  14. Steve3ZX

Steve3ZX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My parents live in Crystal Cove in Newport Coast, and they don't get much traffic, my mom says she's never gone through a whole bag of candy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.