1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Pressing come bets?

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by Iratus, Oct 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sniff009

Sniff009 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you plan to go up a unit or press your place bets, I suggest you create a chart for yourself that you are comfortable with (see attached one I made with a geometric progression so it's easier to remember payouts and minimize dealer mistakes). The reason is because sometimes you "freeze" up while you are playing and all of a sudden 30 minutes go by and you realized your bet's still the same even though the number has been hit multiple times times. I have seen that happen before where I am sitting at $600 from $12 and the people that started with the same amount never press.

Attached Files:

2. bronx12

bronx12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My biggest wins have been throwing $5 out on the hard 10 & 4, once it hits just say Parley and hit it again, and again and again. Nice to turn reds into blacks. I know it is not a good play according to the numbers, but knock on wood, it has worked out better for me than the odds say.

3. HJB

HJB MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can not understand why anyone would put out 3 $10 bets and not take odds on the original pass line bet instead. It is totally the wrong strategy.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. bluerider

bluerider Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some of my most profitable sessions involved loading up the board with come bets with odds (maxed out, eventually), and having shooters pick them all off one by one.

5. HJB

HJB MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, but you admit "with odds"

He is talking about pass line and come bets with no odds. That's just stupid !

6. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Comps on my account, or blood on my knife.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That’s just because most people don’t press their bets..they just stay at table minimum.

7. LVisBeautiful

LVisBeautiful High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last week I left a winning horn bet..it hit twice, that was my big pull for the weekend, I will def press more after reading this post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.