1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Premium Zumanity Tickets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by kboltwkreations, Jan 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kboltwkreations

kboltwkreations Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have been saving up lps for a while, never could find anything I thought useful to use them on.
    Just redeemed for 2 premium Zumanity tickets. Very happily suprised to get great seats, Sec 101, Row C.
    Excited to see this show for free! :banana:

2. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I cashed in this summer for this show. It was hilarious and one of my favorite (seen all of them except Cris Angel and O). Thoroughly enjoyed it!

3. neminem

neminem Low-Roller

Why would you be surprised? You paid extra for premium tickets, they'd better actually be premium tickets :p. (We also just redeemed for premium Zumanity tickets - I actually specifically bugged my wife to play just long enough to have lp to get the BOGO Zumanity tickets, since my redemptions are all tied up on room comps.)

That said, it does look like you got slightly better seats than us - we're in 103 row C, which according to the map I'm looking at is still pretty good, but slightly further away from the stage than 101.

I'm looking forward to it, anyway, though - I've been meaning to see it for like 10 years, finally get to in a couple months. :)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.