1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Premium Liquor in poker room

Discussion in 'The Poker Room' started by structurek, Jun 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. structurek

structurek Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whats the best poker room for low limit poker that will serve premium liquor?

Ive seen it be hit or miss at CET depending on the waitress and im even a diamond member.

One night at PH i could only order red label and an hour later black was available. Also I always ask for a McAllen and am usually told glenlivet is all they can bring, but occasionally they will serve the McAllen.

• Like Like x 1
  2. NeonTurtle14

NeonTurtle14 I Run the Vegas Hotdog Stand

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure that any poker room is going to offer up the premium stuff just for sitting there and donating the rake to the house. This may change if you play in one of the high-stakes rooms inside of the poker rooms (e.g. Phil Ivey Room in Aria's poker room or Bobby's Room at Bellagio's poker room).

I've seen people try and not have much luck on the selections, in many of the big rooms.

3. The Rebel One

The Rebel One Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WSOP this summer has for the most part Super Premium brands, Premium, Call and the nasty well brands. For some reason at the service bars were the servers get players drinks, they’re not stocking Sky Vodka, Seagram's 7, and a few others.

They do have:
    Hennessy VSOP
    Grey Goose, Absolute, Tito’s
    Sapphire Blue (Gin)
    Crown Royal
    The Glenlivet
    Patron
    I could go on but there’s a lot
    ( 7 star players only can order Fiji Waters ) no one else is suppose to receive these
    Policy states you must receive what you order. Of course the server may translate the wrong verbiage to the bartender, as these aren’t normal cocktail servers and half of the servers are non first English speaking. I’d repete any drink order twice so they understand what you want.

Beer:
    Only in cups, no bottles due to sponsorship
    Coors light
    Miller light
    Corona
    Heineken
    Nevada Pale Ale
    MGD
    Peroni
    Absolutely no Bud Products, they might have Ultra light but you might have to bribe your server to get it since it’s reserved for a High Roller

They went back to Red Bull after the mess last year using Monster Energy Drink
    The Cash Bar in the hallway has mostly anything since it’s not free
    As your playing you drink free obviously but the servers for the most part are lazy, you don’t tip you won’t see one. Lots of complaints
    Here’s the managers number if you feel your not getting the service you expect. This goes right to beverage servers manager. ~ Not WSOP issues ~
    702-208-4230
    They’ll be all over any issues, just have your table number and know what room your in and insist politely they take care of it.

• Informative Informative x 4
  4. 93 Octane

93 Octane Chief Bottle Washer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The post above is why VMB is a great reservoir of information:clap:

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, we know it is gin.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love Love x 1