1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Prediction for Table Limits Post 100% Capacity

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by Idahoskidog, Apr 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gambler4Fun

Gambler4Fun MGM Convert

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was at CP mid June. Played bj under the dome in the middle. During weekday, it’s mostly $25 or $50 3:2 bj. One change slightly annoying is that you are no longer grandfather in if they raise the table limit.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. drfaust

drfaust Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Woah! Not cool! I've always used this little trick to keep playing in the HL room after they bump the limits in the evenings. Still get great cocktail service and don't have to fight for seats at the table, but keep my minimum bet earlier in the day.

Anyone know if they're doing this at other places besides CP? Wynncore? Aria?

3. drfaust

drfaust Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dang! Last time I went to Vegas, pre-COVID, and stayed at Encore the HL mins were always $100 during the day, but would go to 200-300 at night. I'll do black chip BJ, and loved getting to play in the HL room. A couple of times I saw the HL room empty in the evening and asked the pit boss if I could come in for $100min and they always said sure.

but there was *always* $50 3:2 on the floor -- even on Friday nights.

Has the pent up demand shifted things THAT much??

4. Jsmile898

Jsmile898 Addition By Subtraction and Better Off

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any ideas on the limits for "touch" bacarat in high limit at Caesars, palazzo, venetian, or Wynn?

5. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $20,000 at all of them in the high limit, unless you have negotiated special limits with the property

I Need Spa
  6. lawfive

lawfive Moo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FwIw - we got grandfathered twice. No non grandfathered. So take all this with grain of salt. Mid week.

7. Mythcalbst

Mythcalbst Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I was in Vegas last weekend, both Bally's and Cromwell raised the limit without grandfathering. They both gave notice the limit would raise in three hands. I was playing MS Stud at Ballys when they did it, went from a full table to a half-full table.

8. Jsmile898

Jsmile898 Addition By Subtraction and Better Off

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry I meant the minimum bets. Do you know what the minimums are for day or nights?

9. hail2skins

hail2skins VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  10. deanandmaria

deanandmaria Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So just spent the weekend in Vegas and wasn’t completely blown away by limits, especially if you are looking at afternoons or late evenings.

Mainly visited CET properties but found $5 tables for Mississippi Stud, UTH and The High Card Flush clone I Heart Suits. Of the three the flush game was easier to find at $5, while the others were often brief and then raises once full. 3 hands was the rule of the Land . . . No grandfathering. Mississippi Stud was all over the map at Ballys. $15 all day Friday. Saturday was $5 during the day and stayed $10 at night. Sunday was $10 then $5.

The reductions are the real story. At Bally’s Crazy 4 and Texas Holdem are gone. 1 MS table, 1 LIR table and 2 UTH tables. I think only 2 3 Card Poker tables left as well. They used to have 5 or 6. Both Bally’s and Paris Party Pits are gone completely.

The best limits I found was at Harrahs where on Sunday despite quite a few people, almost every game had a $5 table. Except 3CP. Only $5 3CP table I saw was today at Southpoint. Will be interesting to see how this all goes moving forward. Mask mandates just suck at the tables and I feel sorry for dealers who have to enforce something like this. Certainly not what they signed up for. Some real A-Holes over the weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.