1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pre trip report SW free air & Hotel CA (great rates ?)

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Bernie2, May 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie2

Bernie2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

I've booked a trip to LAS thankful had points to use and the Hotel CA Friday & Saturday $63 pn + , Su-Fr $42 pn + . This is a good deal for me considering I'm not a big player. The Friday- Sunday was thru a 3rd party CA wanted over a $100 a night. Your comments are welcomed.

2. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your weekday su-fr prices seem to be about right. That's what I paid last month. Good that you found better prices for the weekend, you are correct, as it gets closer to your dates the weekend rates are higher. I didn't stay for the weekend but they quoted me $90 a night for Fri & Sat even 2 months before my trip and it went higher as it got closer to my dates.

Too bad, I should have gone early and stayed the extra nights because they had a big gun show at the Orleans that weekend. I wouldn't have minded going to that show. Last time I bought a taser for $12 that also was a flashlight and when my friends and family saw that they also wanted one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.