1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pre Trip:Holy Crap. 3 more days!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Buckeye Bob, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buckeye Bob

Buckeye Bob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am going crazy with anticipation so thought i would give you my pre-trip rundown. 8 participants. Staying at Aria (You know. The home of all the thugs and gangstas. Just like me. ) beginning Wednesday, 3/13 for me with the rest getting in throughout the day on Thursday. I am coming over from 2 days of business in San Fran. 3 of the participants are customers of mine but are guys that have I have been doing business for over 15 years. I LOVE having customers who are actually my friends. Makes life much easier. Others are my brother, a co-worker and my former boss and his friend. I was very careful in selecting a group of similar personalities and views on gambling and spending to increase the odds of everyone getting along. All of us are in the early 40s-early 50s range. We'll see how it works out.

Not a lot of defined plans other than dinner at American Fish in Aria Friday night and dinner at STK in the Cosmopolitan Saturday. We are all table game players and some of us play a lot of poker. Plan on watching a lot of basketball also. Just looking to relax, hang out, gamble, and drink. Keeping it simple.

Can't wait and I will do a proper trip report after I return.

2. JDinTN

JDinTN MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haha remember to pack your gats :poke:

Sounds like it will be a great trip. Have fun and take some of their money.

3. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    can't wait for the trip report....so close...enjoy:beer:

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How cool... if I read this correctly you'll be headed to SF first... that'll make the "wait" go quickly I hope. SF's a GREAT couple day city and then a short trip into Vegas. Hope you have a blast and win some $$$$$$

5. NeonTurtle14

NeonTurtle14 I Run the Vegas Hotdog Stand

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hope you tear it up Bob!

Clean them out of all their yellow chips!

6. Buckeye Bob

Buckeye Bob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Smartone, you are absolutely right on the "wait". Tomorrow is my only day in the office so once I get through that, I am good. Can't wait, obviously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.