1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

PPHOLD's first Trip back to Vegas since shut down. Resort World visit 7/4 to 7/6

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by pphold, Jul 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

This is my first trip back to Vegas since Super Bowl weekend at Aria in February of 2020. I had to take care of some business in Los Angeles, so I could either go visit Disneyland or go to Vegas for Fire works. I figured since Resort World was having a Grand opening the 4th of July weekend, and the strip was having a big fireworks display I would go to Vegas. I didn't do a live TR because I had issues posting pictures, and I was really to busy running around to keep up the TR.

I talked to fellow member Natedog about going to Vegas and he said go check out Resort World first and let him know how it is. My old host at MLIFE is at Resort World so I was able to get a one bed room Suite at Resort World. I figured I would go and check this place out.

Part 1.
    First I had to fly to LA to take care of some business. I booked a Business Class seat on the 777 from DFW to LAX. I was a really quick flight. Firstkill was nice enough to pick me up in LA and drive me around.
    I really like LA. I was going to meet up with Packer but limited time in LA keep that from happening.
    Since this is about Vegas I'll move on. To Vegas report.

Part 2
    I land in Vegas and I didn't get a limo since I needed to do somethings and RW is too new to let me get a Limo as directed. Nation was out of cars so I had to check around till I found a car. First stop is VF slot pool at Cosmopolitan. I get there, and the place is packed I had to find parking on level 3 down. I get the slot pool and there is a lot of people. Since I have not been in Vegas for so long I did not see anyone I would know. I figured I'll just play Double Top Dollar. I run thru 500 really fast and switch to baccarat. They have a no commission table that the 6 win on Banker pays 50% and you can bet on SUPER 6. I ended up losing 1k at Cosmo and figure I would go to the Wynn to get my Tier match and talk to my host there. I go to Wynn rewards and get matched to Black. I asked about the perks and there is a $300 birthday dinner that is only good on the month of your birthday and the $200 spa credit is once a year perk on your Birthday month also. The free round of golf for two people is one time perk per year. This is what my host told me. The Wynn was pretty packed and so was the Cosmo so I'm off to Resort World.

I get to Resort World and the place is packed. Parking is a mess. The place is packed full of people.

I'll post pics on all this shortly.

More to come and some very interesting things happen along with some gambling.

• Like Like x 10
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.