Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by pphold, Feb 23, 2018.
CONGRATS!!!! THATS AMAZING!!!!
Way to go on the roulette hit...I also play number 20 always, and it once hit for $3,500 (I was up $1,100 and put the C-note on that number).
I got a ticket to see Elton John. First row upper level
This is a real low rolling trip.
I’m betting so small compared to Superbowl weekend.
Now I know why I’m here at Golden Nugget vs Wynn or Aria.
Still having a good time and enjoying Vegas.
Went to Wynn. Didn’t gamble then hit Aria for some craps.
Now back in room. Need sleep.
Locked in a win. On the way home now. Thanks for following along. Will do recap when I get home
On the plane getting ready to go home.
most people get IN N OUT in Vegas I get In N Out after Vegas at home.
Much shorter line for sure.
Let see what results of the trip to do list
1. Go to the Pool and or SPA NO ( Did not make it to the Pool or Spa)
2. Go to Pinball Hall of Fame No did not make it to the pinball HOF
3. Hit a Royal Flush at $5 denomination or higher ( I have a secret weapon this trip) NO Played some and hit a few 4OAKS. aces but NO RF
4. Meet some VFers. Yes I did and some other Friends from the West Coast.
5. Go see Elton John Sunday ( sold out so Stub hub or anyone have a suggestion to get tickets? No the host at CET won't get me tickets I haven't gamble much there.) Yes did get to see the show. Great show. I bought my ticket from a person. I've been spoiled with First few row tickets from my casino host. But not going to happen on this trip as I'm on CET shit list for not gambling.
6. Try Hell's Kitchen NO We had reservations but we changed to Julian Serrano since I couldn't make dinner and my flight. I want to thank my fellow VFers for making the change so we can all have dinner together at JS instead of Hell's Kitchen. Next time we can go.
7. Win Blackjack Tournament NO should have advanced but another player hit Black Jack on the final hand the only way I would lose if dealer won. And Dealer drew to 21.
8. Try out bad beat baccarat NO never made it to a Stations Casino
9. Do Diamond match at CET first year I did not make Diamond at CET Lack of gambling at all CET properties Yes (pretty easy but CET will not send me any offers since I don't really gamble there)
10. Don't die Don't go to Jail and Don't have another Heart attack. Yes thank goodness I didn't have anything bad happen
11. Don't lose money. Yes I won. Yea ME!!!!!!!!
So the Number was 5. PUSH everyone. @Packer and @pleepleus both know me pretty well to set the over/under at 5.
1 2 6 8 was all very easy things to do that I didn't do so I'll have to keep trying.
I did do some new things. I really enjoyed the Elton John Concert. Might have to go again but this time get tickets in the first 4 rows so I can go on stage.
Will do summary on trip later.
I took the over, you couldn't have just walked to the pool area and poked your head in?
Good Trip report and congrats on the winning trip. Next time for the pinball HOF
This is the closest I got to the pool
It's always a successful trip when #10 is avoided. Because, if you avoided those scenarios, you still have a chance to do the things you didn't accomplish on your original list.
Well done @pphold !
My trip also ended. didn't do well at all.
Unfortunately didn't have chance to meet you or beeejay.
I didn't go to Pinball HOF either.
Weather not ideal, very cold during the night.
Yes sorry. We was gambling and running around. Between playing in the blackjack tournament and gambling didn’t have enough time to do everything.
Yes if we avoid #10 we can always come back and try to do it on another trip
Of course, my tentative "to do" lists usually end up like yours, good intentions but mostly just end up doing the same things over and over. Not that that's a bad thing though. I try to get to at least one new casino, restaurant or show each trip. I still have a long list that may never get done. But, at least the planning phase is always more fun that way.
Yeah. Well said!
My to do list is even longer than pphold's. After so many trips, it's still that long. Well...
Separate names with a comma.