1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Postseason college basketball betting

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by Vegas Insight, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some year I'm going to plan ahead and make sure I can be in town for the start of the NCAA tournament so that I can experience the joy of betting on 16 playoff basketball games in a day, and then do it all over again the next day. Obviously this is a huge deal a lot of people plan their life around, based upon room rates for this time of the year. Sounds like a lot of fun.

So how many people go early and bet on the other stuff. Not only are there NCAA "First Four" (play-in) games tonight, there are NIT games featuring interesting opponents. And beyond that there are a pair of third-tier tournaments offering up action tonight/tomorrow as well. While not worthy of they hype, I'd be anxious to bet on some of the warm-up games prior to Thursday, although honestly I can't tell you much about tonight's Vermont/Santa Clara matchup in the CBI or tomorrow night's Ill. Chicago/Chicago State matchup in the CIT.

Anyone go early to bet the warm ups? Some year I'm going to take the whole week off and head to The Meadows for the madness.

2. Rush

Rush MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "Last week" was the week you might think about going. Most guys never think about it, but there are far more games being played that week, and they are all tourney games!

3. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it is not lost on me that there are plenty of conference tournament games all week. something to consider for down the road.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.