1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pools and Reopening Plans

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Marlin3, May 19, 2020.

1. Wabashabi

Wabashabi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Quick pool data point, we have chairs reserved at MGM on the lazy river for the 9th. MGM gave us a call this afternoon to ask if we were actually coming. Given distancing requirements they’ll likely sell out of reserved chairs faster. We also have chairs at Bellagio on the 7th but haven’t had a call from them yet.

2. loonytoony

loonytoony VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    will report later this week

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    *I hope this doesn't break the "mask" rule so Sonya if it does, delete or edit as you see fit.

I've been emailing w/ my host at Wynn and she said all pools will be open and the typical social distancing will be observed (6' unless you're a couple or family living in the same household). She said because distancing is in place, masks are not required but obviously anyone can wear one if it makes them more comfortable. I guess the million dollar question is will the distancing be enforced and how will they know what's true and what isn't? A couple is pretty straight forward but it wouldn't surprise me to see groups of young people all together and if asked, all they'd need to do is say "we all share the same home". And the other question is; will anyone even ask? My state (VA) has said masking is mandatory inside all businesses yet when I go inside, I still see probably 30% of the people with no mask and I've yet to see anyone questioned. It's a precarious predicament for a business because (especially in this environment) who wants to risk pissing off a customer and/or running them off?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you're okay. :) I wondered about how they are checking the "family/household groups" thing too. Are they asking for ID? I doubt it.

Over the next couple weeks it will be interesting to see reports back on how the rules are enforced, or not, and what policies are changed as they work out the bugs.

• Like Like x 1