1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pool parties during day during the week/ at weekends

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by bramhoff, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bramhoff

bramhoff Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi guys,

I am not fond of spending my nights in a dark night club but would much rather spend it during the day at a pool party to get a tan. I heard about Tao Beach, Wet Republic, Encore Beach CLub, Marquee Dayclub, Liquid @ Aria...

But I am not exactly sure, when I should go where? I will be in Vegas from July7th to July14th, so I could really use some help on which day I should go where? Maybe one of you knows during which weekday I should be going where, that would be awesome for a tourist from Germany

Thanks guys for the help.

2. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It would help to know your age. We were just at Encore for a week and the crowd for EBC was really young like barely 21. Not sure if they check ID to get in or not?

If you're 21-25 "and" love EDM, you'll probably have a blast. I know I would have loved the place at that age....but now, I steer clear of it..lol If you're older than 25 or not an EDM fan....probably not so much. It's expensive to get a cabana or even a lounge bed so a lot of kids just hang in the pool all day so hard telling what the PH and chlorine is by about 3pm:confused2:

3. nw2this

nw2this Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pool Parties are fun

Are you staying at one of those resorts? Most of the pools are only open to guests. You can get in by RENTING a pool cabana or a pool bed though. Some pools, Palms Ditch Friday's, does allow non guests to get in by paying a pool entry fee on FRIDAY.

Any day is a good one at any pool in my opinion.

If you want a chair get there at 9 AM or whenever the doors open.

July 7th to 14th it will be hot. Very hot. The concrete will cause blisters it is so hot. Make sure you have foot protection or quick access to the cooling pool.

Hard Rock Rehab is on Sunday. A male will be paying $70 US Dollars to get in.

The typical pool partier is 30 or younger. The music is usually loud. The service is pretty much unattentive unless you get a cabana or you are a really good looking german male with an accent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.