1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Poker trip - Golden Gate and Downtown Grand (Nov 2-7)

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by mjames1229, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjames1229

mjames1229 # of visits includes only trips w/ hotel stays

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not beating myself up, but yeah... I am. Either a proper pre-flop raise or fold when bet into. Either was the right play.

So I went from being upset about a "bad beat" to being upset about my bad play.

But that was a week ago. I am (slightly) better now!

Thanks for the good words.

MJ's going to the Super Bowl (in Vegas)
  2. dewey089

dewey089 Guru of Value

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great poker anecdotes. Thanks for those.
    I'm a bit confused by the 6-5 Bonus Poker at Main Street Station. Doesn't the Boars Head still have full pay JOB at the bar? You can catch that Bonus Poker in full pay with progressives at the Vue Bar on the Second Floor of the D. Only 6 for the FH has got to grind winnings down over time. (The EV is only 96.8% with perfect play) I hit the royal there at the D for $1086 and the SF was about four times the default payment. I just could not hit a SF. That progressive on quads is very nice. I stopped one night and played just because it was up over $50 and I hit.
    Also I am getting some offers from the D. Main Street Station offers petered out after a few visits.
    Thanks again.

3. mjames1229

mjames1229 # of visits includes only trips w/ hotel stays

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MJ's going to the Super Bowl (in Vegas)
  4. mwig

mwig High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MSS has lots of 8/5 BP in several different areas. They have 9/6 JOB at the Boar's head, NSU deuces in a couple of spots and 10/7 DB on about 12 machines. These are all at the quarter level. I'm not sure what the inventory is like if playing lower denomination.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.