1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Podcast Episode Featuring Look at Britney Spears Meet & Greet

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by sageblue, Jun 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sageblue

sageblue High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just started listening to the podcast, "The Mystery Show," and a recent episode features the host's experience doing the Meet & Greet at Britney: Pieces of Me: http://gimletmedia.com/2015/05/case-2-britney/.

A little background: the podcast features the host solving seemingly mundane mysteries of people, with the rule that they can't be solved using the Internet. The first episode is fine, but the second and third are really quite good. The host can be a bit precious at times, but I have grown to find her endearing and funny.

The "Britney" episode features a mystery from an author whose book Britney was photographed holding; the author wanted to know how Britney got it (it wasn't very popular) and whether she enjoyed it.

The host tries various means to get to Britney, but ultimately decides to just pay for the Meet & Greet and ask her herself. This part of the episode provides great details about the entire experience, which is why I thought I'd post about it.

And, I won't spoil the ending for you. Happy listening.

2. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That was fun! Thanks for sharing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.