1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

PNW Staying Positive Short Outdoor Trip

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Trip Reports' started by LVisBeautiful, Mar 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LVisBeautiful

LVisBeautiful High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Flowers I'm looking forward to your City trip report when you get back! I have never been to NYC, its on the bucket list -- be well <3

2. LVisBeautiful

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely doing this, and FTR, everyone was at the Gorge yesterday, NO one was here, so those that are in PNW and are allowed to go outside definitely do this.

Also, for sanity and camaraderie, and because we are all bored, my neighbor put together a happy hour on our porches - grab a glass of wine, go outside and yell towards your neighbors across the street I hope this catches on...

3. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, that's understandable. Look at metro Portland/Vancouver-Clark County, that's where all the peeps are, the gorge is not much more than minutes away.

My wife is doing an online happy hour with her gal pals this evening.

4. LVisBeautiful

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Updates: new guidance, we cannot go to the parks anymore. People ran to the Gorge and Govs Inslee and Brown were like that's a no-no. Cannot say I blame them. I was driving out to hike to ski midweek, then that got shut down. HOWEVER, both said we can go if we can bike/walk there, so I'm planning an early bike trip to the park with hubs (hubs hasn't worked out in a week) I've gone from a 2800 bi-weekly burn skiing and XC skiing to nothin but an online yoga sesh with the trainer. I'm gonna start packing lbs and get a lecture at the docs if I don't get going somewhere hahaha :)

So I'm heading out early Saturday morning on the bikes, no ones on the road, so its a lot safer now. I'll add some pics.

Grateful dead music, my sanity..my clarity and here is my vicarious living movie link

• Like Like x 2
  5. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you @LVisBeautiful!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.