1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Plaza Luxe Rooms?

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by K-9treatbaker, May 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessaMyron

PrincessaMyron Low-Roller

We just switched from a Boyd property to the Plaza last December. Curt was our host and was quite helpful. (We are such low-rollers, I couldn’t even imagine we would get a host, but we did). We stayed about 8 nights in December and then in April 2019, hubby had a work convention at MB. I stayed @ The Plaza and couldn’t have been happier. As a solo person during the day, there was tons to do, plenty of food choices and I felt perfectly comfortable tootling around on my own. Due to some issue with the airlines (grounding of those planes), our stay was unexpectedly extended 4 more days and we didn’t have a hotel! Curt took care of us without any fuss/muss. We stayed in non-luxe rooms obviously but we’re returning at the end of the month and have a luxe room booked. I can’t wait to see it and while I’m super-sad that Curt left (Why’d he leave anyway??) I am happy to say Ashley again took great care and helped us make our reservations. If there’s a service failure, I expect the management folks to make it right, so cross your fingers!

• Like Like x 2
  2. PlazaPoker

PlazaPoker Plaza Host

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I completely understand your frustration and how we can make this better. We hope you decide to visit again so we can show you our improvements. I would be happy to meet with you for a drink or coffee if you are willing.

3. PlazaPoker

PlazaPoker Plaza Host

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am so glad to read your comments! Thank you for your kind words! I am confident that Ashley will live up to your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back!

4. NotFromConcentrate

NotFromConcentrate It’s a Cassowary :)

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For anyone who’s curious to see a closer look at the Plaza Luxe rooms, here’s my room tour...

Jul 17 to ??? - Amtrak from Chicago to AZ... Laughlin, Vegas & More!
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  5. boxsocial

boxsocial Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    have there been any pictures or reviews of the Luxe suites or are they still in the works? I'll be there in two weeks for a midweek stay in a king Luxe, didn't see any mention of the suites available online yet but was curious if an upgrade could be available.

6. mikel123

mikel123 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is the only photo I've seen, I don't think there are many at this point since only 4 floors have been "luxed" [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.