1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Plaza comp

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by Joe, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuckyDuckyDan

LuckyDuckyDan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got an email for 3 free nights at the Plaza.

Odd, considering i might have given them a few $100 in pai gow poker play (play - not losses. I'm well into 'flea' territory with the Plaza) in the past year and change.

I'll take it though :)

2. GeorgeJ.

GeorgeJ. High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Although you have a long way to go till October, I would check car rates at least weekly....On my trip last week, best I could find months ago was about $179 for 3 days...later got it down to close to $100 and finally down to about $75 a couple weeks before my pickup date...after that it jumped back up to over $100..

3. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a fan of Dollar, but I've locked in a res at E-Z Rent for $162. I will keep checking.

4. earth-3

earth-3 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Joe;

Thanks for the idea of cold contacting a host via email. I did the same as you did and I am now set up for 5 nights starting Wednesday, October 17th. They put me into a mini suite but I have no idea what or where it is. It doesn't list one on their site unless I missed it. She gave me the room up front and will take care of the other charges at check out. I'm solo, but have been going to Las Vegas since 1963; played but never stayed downtown. Most of the time I am on the tables but will drop some coin into the slots now and then. If your there at the same time, perhaps we can say hello to one another.

5. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We leave the morning of the 17th. It's our 31st anniversary that day, but my wife doesn't want to miss her golf league the next morning on the 18th. Damn diehard golfers.:wink2:
    So, on the way back from the the airport, we'll hit up a nice restaurant on the way home.
    Technically, we will still be in Vegas for our anniversary 26 out of the last 31 times.:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.