1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Playstudios host contact

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Scott Morton, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Scott Morton

Scott Morton Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all,

Quick question for any of the MyVEGAS guys that are hosted or have been in the past. Once reaching level 7, how long before you are contacted and is this via email? Just wondered what the next step was. Thanks!

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They should contact you within 72 business hours, although in these (COVID-19) times, I don't know if that's affecting response. How long has it been since you made level 7?

Well, Canada and Massachusetts are closed, back to Lake Tahoe
    Oh what the heck, I've got vacation and myVegas points to burn. . . .
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Scott Morton

Scott Morton Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks DaiLun,

it’s only been a few days so I’ll give them some time. No rush as I’m not travelling to Vegas for a few months yet.

4. MaxDenom

MaxDenom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No idea how long it took in my case. I got my host in 2016 or 2017 through Pop Slots but now most of my play is on the MyVegas platform. I'd definitely wait it out a little longer and then reach out to support if you don't hear back soon.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Scott Morton

Scott Morton Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well after a week, chased up Playstudios about a host. Then had a response a few hours later from a guy that is apparently now my host. Asked him what freeplay I could get for 10mil in loyalty and he came back the following day referring to the $100 freeplay being the max achievable, and I need a 3 night stay for it. Think I’m going to have my work cut out with this one!

• Like Like x 1
  6. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As I stated in another thread. What you are asking for is a "custom" reward. Custom rewards are EXPENSIVE. I have a $200 comp at Bazaar Meats and that's costing 2M LPs.

3 nights at Bellagio with no resort fee (custom comp) cost me 5M LP.

Note that YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary), as I have considerable lifetime spend with Playstudios.

One strategy is to look at the HGS awards at the end of the year. See my thread on how I got $3300 in FP for 6M LP

https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/index.php?threads/my-playstudios-strategy-or-how-i-ended-up-with-3300-in-mlife-fp.166708/

Hope that this helps.

Well, Canada and Massachusetts are closed, back to Lake Tahoe
    Oh what the heck, I've got vacation and myVegas points to burn. . . .
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Scott Morton

Scott Morton Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes will definitely be on the look out for the HGS rewards at the back end of this year. Difficult as living in the UK it’s not so easy to shuffle dates around and still haven’t seen anything concrete. Think I’ll be in Vegas for when the first one hits though. Just hope they repeat it and it’ll be visible to me.

I understand that custom comps will be expensive - just a little disconcerting that this guy is yet to indicate they even exist! :)