1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Planning my next trip

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Publius, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Publius

Publius Living the Dream

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like I'm heading back to Vegas in May or June. I love this part of vacation planning on deciding where I want to stay at or who I want to invite to go with me. I wish I had the vacation time/money now though to go. Oh well I can wait.

I'm looking at Flamingo since the people who I'm inviting are Vegas virgins so I want to give them some center strip action. So when is your next trip?

FlightSimExpo 2024
  2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    next week then headed back the following week. the only thing i'm hoping is to hit them hard next week because nothing is worse than going back so soon after getting killed.

3. jackpot22

jackpot22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My next trip will be in Aug. I love the hot weather and the cheaper prices!!

4. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually hadn't planned to go back until next October, but that would mean over a year between trips and I would lose $700 in express comps, so now I'm going to be "forced" (LOL) to take a quick spring trip, probably in April.

I love the Flamingo. They have been giving me really good offers. If that continues next spring, that's probably where I'll stay.

5. sunshine54

sunshine54 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I planed to go to Vegas december 2012, but now I had an accident and it's possible that I need a second operation nov/dec. 2012. I'm so sad that it is very possible (quite likely), that I have to cancel my vacation :cry: :cry:

If it will not work december I will come next summer :wave:

6. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm looking at February, but its still a maybe.

I actually booked it before taking my last trip, as Paris usually doesn't show up as COMP for me, especially on weekends, and I knew it sure wouldn't after my last trip.

No days off for this one. I picked a Canadian long weekend, and if I go I'll work it around that. Mostly a poker trip, as I want to keep the overall budget fairly small. Any other gambling or fancy dining would have to be financed with poker winnings/leftovers.

Paris is only covering the Fri/Sat nights ironically, so still TBD is where to stay on the Sunday. Also need to find a cheap flight that is late enough that I don't need to take friday off, and back early enough on Monday that I can work Tuesday.

7. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm either going for New Years, the Superbowl, or a random weekend in early April. Lots of things to figure out before I decide, though.

8. dean_1492

dean_1492 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am trying for the week after Thanksgiving, flying Jet-Blue for $49 each way. After that, in January during the CES week, or maybe towards the end of the month. :beer:

9. archie1959

archie1959 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Booked a last minute trip for Nov 7-14 last night.
    SW airfare 248RT
    Bally's 418 gor week.
    Hertz car rental 228 for week

10. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    dec 3-10

Opening week for Shania Twain and Coco ill try to see both

433$ Round trip airfare from quebec city
    30$ for 7 nights at the flamingo

11. Vladimir

Vladimir Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My next is provisionally booked in for Feb, but I have considered a quick weekend at the end of November as a stopgap.

Looking forward to next weeks TR from Shifter though!!!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.