1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Planet Hollywood View?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by doublemom1998, Jan 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doublemom1998

doublemom1998 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello! Arriving tomorrow with my bestie and her sister- we have a two queen resort room. Booked as it's larger then the newly renovated ultra hip. I'd love to get a view of the Bellagio fountains and Paris. Any suggestions on what to request at checking in terms of floor/tower?

2. Jidery

Jidery Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless you booked a view room you aren't getting a view without a $20 sandwich. That may work, but isn't guaranteed. Tip $20 and ask for a fountain view.

3. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah you can request strip view when booking but unless you did so you'll have to upgrade at check in. Never hurts to ask the check in person nicely though, they might take care of you, but be advised if you're staying for any length of time you're going to run into the Super Bowl crowd about mid-week, they may not have much available to upgrade you to.

4. franco802

franco802 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Better get something better that a Hip room. I upgraded to hip room with strip view and all I got was a room with a 3'x3' window where I had to stick my forehead on the glass to see anything.

5. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    She said she's booked a resort room.

You can't just ask for a strip view, you'll have to ask specifically for a fountain view. We find the fountain views better from the North tower.

6. franco802

franco802 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The strip view upgrade was a free offer when I was checking in, I said sure. But thanks for the heads up. Next time I want a real strip view I'll ask for a fountain view.

7. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah we had a strip view once too, couldn't see the fountains as we were facing the other way down the strip.

8. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is the view I had with a resort room fountain view

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.