1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pickpockets/purse snatchers in Vegas

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by FXT, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do this also. That and having only what I've allotted for that day. (Just in case I'm confronted by 20 ninja assassins and my shaolin skills are not up to par...)

Just kidding about that last part, lol!:poke:

2. bedaniels

bedaniels High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was in Monte Carlo playing craps at a full table and felt a tap my back pocket. I turned around and old guy in a wheelchair asked if the dice are hot. I said its choppy and ignored him expecting him to roll away. 20 min later the guy next to me said his wallet was missing from his back pocket. We deduced it was the guy in the wheelchair as he was rolling around the table checking people's back pockets and asking distracting questions if people felt him digging for their wallet. Luckily, my money was in a money clip in my front pocket.

3. uli_1515

uli_1515 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Things I have learned.. Number one ask for the contents of the front pockets. Number two. Grabbing a random girls chest is all good if the surroundings are loud. Haha.. well. Never have I been a victim of a robbery or theft I guess. One time I got up from a 1 dollar 10x's machine with over 200 on it and came back from the bathroom and it was cashed out. I asked the cocktail girl and she told me she didnt see anyone.. Security never got back to me. Basically I learned to hate the Luxor.

4. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You hate Luxor because you left over $200 in a machine without anybody to watch it and when you returned it was gone?

5. FXT

FXT VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea thats entirely too trusting. Someone hit a $200 jackpot being in the right place at the right time.

6. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My first time to Vegas was for my 21st Bday, we stayed at the MGM... Our last night there we went all out, drank all day went to Studio 54 at night, then one of the side bars, that's when I called it quits, I guess, next thing ya know I am being woken up to 2 big guys in suites at the end of my bed. They ask if I know my now hubby, I said yes, mind you its like 530am and I fell asleep with a dress on, so that and no covers, they got a show Im sure. ANYWHO- they take me to the BOH and there he is, in a wheelchair vomiting and swearing up a storm, saying how he was robbed by a hooker! Turns out, he just left a BJ table walked to the cashier and was on the phone when a woman approached him and next thing he knew, he checked his pocket and $500 was gone. thankfully she didn't take the AMex or his ID that were in the same pocket. He tried to find her and fell in the valet line. The security officer told him it happens all the time and they couldn't do anything. AND I still go back yearly, just a little more cautious.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.