1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Picasso patio or fountain view table?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by 44inarow, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    An unanswered question from another thread got me wondering... does anyone have any advice for getting a patio (or at least fountain view) table at Picasso? I've got a solo reservation there this coming weekend; this is going to be trip number 20-something to Vegas, I've been wanting to go to Picasso forever, and I'm finally in a position where I can afford it. Is it a matter of tipping the host/hostess? Would calling the concierge (I'm staying at Bellagio) help?

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm curious about this too! I wanted to do that at Olives, we get there a 5:30 and you can't sit on the patio because it's reserved.. but they don't reserve the patio... so how do you get out there!? I actually felt stupid. Would tipping them help?

3. PopMegaphone

PopMegaphone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd call the restaurant directly and ask.

4. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While you will stay at Bellagio, take advantage of the concierge to make reservation requesting for Picasso' s patio seating at the private terrace, especially for your solo dining. You will love watching the fountain shows right in front of your eyes while enjoying the great food of Picasso.

Have fun!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.