1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

PB $124m

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Gomar, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gomar

Gomar Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bought PB w/PP for $12, got $2QP free. I figure if I hit 5 balls, I got me a cool $2m instead of $1m. Ifcourse, MM has MP for $1m at lower odds, and $2QP for $10, but currently the jackpot is far lower than PB's.

Lotto's 2nd prize is at record breaking $445k. Oh, and Sweet Million had 3,4,5,6, makes one wonder if Pick10 is really a better game to play.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You bought peanut butter for $12? I knew there was a peanut shortage, but damn, that's outrageous even if you did get $2 in coupons.

3. theotherone

theotherone Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Powerball is getting up there. I used to buy several tickets at a time, now it's only a few. I'm still pissed about the $2 price. Much rather stick to Mega and that's why I still buy several Mega Million tickets per draw.

Having said that, when the PB gets around 100 mill I do add a few extra tickets though.

I haven't won more than about 10 on PB but I have hit the PB quite a few times. Usually when I do I get 1 number with it and what does that get me extra? Nada. 0+1 or 1+1 have the same payout. So dumb!

Anyways, good luck on winning some millions this weekend!

4. Gomar

Gomar Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MM had a $32m winner in NY. Now it's all PB, all in double down as $10+$2QP
    will produce a winner quickly; and then nothing is worth playing.
    NY Lotto is at a small $5.5m, and peoples needs moneys for Thanksgiving.

5. Gomar

Gomar Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No winner! Up to $145m.
    After thinking about the $2 PB price, I am convinced it's a good value.
    PB's 2nd prize of $2m 1:5.1m for $3 beats MM's $250k - $1. Yes, MM has MP now for $1m-$2, but 3.9m*2=7.8m.

Sweet Million's $1m at 1:3.8m*2 = 1:7.6m vs. PB's 1:5.1m; and 3rd is $40k, not MM's x2,x3,x4. You might claim it's better to buy 3 of SM for odds of 1:1.266m for $1m instead of 1 of PB for $3 for $2m, but if the jackpot is over $100m why bother?
    Plus, PB's jackpot odds went down to same as MM's, and it starts at $40m, goes up by $10m. Overall, it's not a great game, but a good one.

PS: I bought $12 of PB w/PP + $2QP but won $0 hit 2 lower however.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.