1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Part 13 - 15 - Again the condensed version

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Lacy, Jan 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RamBill

RamBill Tourist

SIGH!!!! HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!! EITHER PLAY NICE OR GO TO YOUR ROOMS!!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT OR HOW THE LADY WRITES THEN SHUT UP AND DON'T READ IT. QUIT ATTACKING PEOPLE WHO "SIDE" WITH HER OR PAY HER A COMPLIMENT!! AND LACY, QUIT BITCHING BACK. IT ALWAYS TAKES 2 TO HAVE AN ARGUMENT!! THE PURPOSE OF THIS BOARD IS TO DISPENSE INFORMATION ON OUR FAVORITE PLACE: LAS VEGAS. THE PURPOSE OF TRIP REPORTS ARE TO DESCRIBE WHAT A GOOD OR BAD TIME WE HAD. YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY SOMEBODY WRITES, THEN QUIT!!! NONE OF YOU ARE EXACTLY HEMINGWAYS NOR ARE ANY OF US, INCLUDING ME ARE "ALL THAT"!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

2. vegancat

vegancat Tourist

Oh, geez...Lacy, I'm sorry to have been such a bitch [​IMG] . Chalk it up to a week of dealing with three tantrumy, hyper post-Christmas toddlers (I run a small daycare, which is why I DESERVE Vegas :D ). I guess I'm just not used to dealing with such a....um... self-confident woman; my usual crowd is a little more modest and self-depracating.

Although your mentality and trip reports are not my cup of tea [​IMG] , I do have to hand it to you for rolling with the punches (and also your writing skills...I'm just not a Harlequin type of person, but they DO sell bigtime, lol). You must be one HELL of a ballbreaker IRL [​IMG] .

BTW, I'm 33....hardly "young", hehe....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.