1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Park n drive

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by golfer1903, Jan 16, 2020.

1. golfer1903

golfer1903 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will have a car staying at encore. Where is the parking garage self parking and can I access from back roads like koval? Like I did for palazzo

also need to be at Stratosphere on a Sunday nite for a show. Where is there free parking lot

then can I leave strasphere at 830 and drive back to encore and walk to line area where jimmy kimmel comedy club is by 9 ish for another show
    And is there free parking at the linq area

2. mikewolf13

mikewolf13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Parking free at Strat and Encore...not at Linq or nearby unless you are Plat or higher at Caesars.
    Getting from Strat to Linq and parked and at club in 30 minutes will be tight at best at evening. I dont think you will make it if you park at encore and walk. I'd park at Linq (off koval not at hotel) if you want to have any shot at 9pm

I'd consider monorail from Strat/SLS to LINQ given time crunch. But that requires going back for your car later or next day.

I dont think there is access to anything but strip from encore self parking which is at far north part of property...literally the farthest point from the Linq you can get. Sorry.

3. ReTriggerMe

ReTriggerMe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One of Wynn's entrances is on Sands, and I recall seeing entrance to Encore from Desert Inn Rd. No backside road I'm aware of. Long time Vegas visitors will know better than me.... I think Koval dead-ends at Sahara because the Wynn-Encore sits on the former Desert Inn property and the golf course is still there. You'd have to access Desert Inn from Paradise to avoid Las Vegas Blvd.

That section of Las Vegas Blvd is not quite the traffic nightmare of sections further south.

4. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Encore Self Park is off Wynn Boulevard, which parallels Desert Inn, then wraps around the back of Encore where they self park is.

Strat parking is off Bob Stupak Drive, which is the road on the south side of the property.