1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Park MGM or NoMad?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by AllieWhitt, Feb 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mattMN10

mattMN10 Minnesota living. Las Vegas dreaming.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at NoMad in January and loved it. Hardwood floors, very quiet rooms, tall ceilings, little details like the glassware in the rooms... cocktail, wine, water glasses, etc. Staff from check in, doormen, housekeeping were all awesome. NoMad Restaurant may be closed, but Bavette's is open and absolutely phenomenal.

Excited to be back there in May!

• Like Like x 1
  2. BlueBellThunder

BlueBellThunder VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Split a stay between Cromwell and Nomad super bowl week. I’ve never stated at Park MGM but Nomad was very nice. As was Cromwell. They both had hardwood floors, which were great. I’d say the Cromwell had a nicer touch with the ease of getting from the rental car to the room. Room quality was similar. Considering it’s comped, go Nomad. I has a regular room, so no tub in the room, just a shower in the bathroom. My only slight complaint on both hotels was the room and bathrooms weren’t too big, but I was solo, so it was fine. The

• Like Like x 1
  3. SoccerMomNC

SoccerMomNC Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is exactly what I am doing for my solo March trip. Comped 3 nights at Cromwell and 2 nights at NoMad. I was somewhat aware that both rooms had smaller bathrooms, but I figured since I was solo it would be fine. I will be there for opening weekend of March Madness, but since I am not a huge fan, I am also hoping that these will be quieter than some others.

4. BlueBellThunder

BlueBellThunder VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    March Madness will definitely be quieter than years past. Have fun.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Eleven99isFine

Eleven99isFine VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    NoMad room is a little small. Bathroom was tiny, reminded me of bathrooms in Manhattan hotels.
    If you are debating a ParkMGM suite vs a regular NoMad room, then I'd consider Park MGM.
    Yes, service is good but how often do you actually interact with the staff? For me, it's just check in and check out.
    The service aspect is even more visible compared to ParkMGM, which does check-in in a room full of kiosks as opposed to a regular desk. So, the bar is already low to begin with.
    I stayed there in December 2020 and I recommend trying to get as high of a floor as possible at NoMad. I was on the top floor and there was always an elevator waiting when I got there. Due to social distancing, the lower floors will get screwed because the elevator is probably "full" half the time.

I will say that the masks that NoMad gives you are really comfortable. I wear mine all the time at home!

Let's see how low my offers can go after this trip..!
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.