1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

$20 Paris

Discussion in '$20 Trick Section' started by Sonya, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Kinshasa18

Kinshasa18 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My daughter and I won't be checking in til late, maybe 9 pm, on Saturday December 21. What are our chances of getting an upgrade with a $20 sandwich? We're staying 4 nights. It's a slower time right before Christmas, but it is the weekend, so more potential upgrade rooms may be occupied.

2. jhl3

jhl3 Vegas Regular

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Success! Checked in on Sunday for a 4 night stay. Had booked a “petite suite” with no view. $20 sandwich in the diamond check in, and was given 2974P, which was a larger (executive?) king suite, with two bathrooms and an awesome view of the fountain and tower!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  3. Kinshasa18

Kinshasa18 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Update: daughter's flight was delayed and we didn't check until almost 10 pm on a Saturday night. We had reserved non-smoking with two queen beds. Did not offer $20 sandwich. The clerk said, "Do you want an upgrade?" I said sure, if it was the same price. The only suite available was smoking with king bed, so we declined.
    I was especially friendly at check in and there was no line. I think the male clerk was feeling generous that late to two attractive ladies LOL.

• Like Like x 2
  4. LVDFW

LVDFW Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Booked a Black Friday deal. (Run of the house) Clerk noticed my cell phone # is 702 (I moved away years ago), some small talk later, $20 in the sandwich, and I asked for a high floor, view of the fountains, and away from the elevator. Was given a Charlemagne Suite. This for a Sunday > Tuesday stay.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Laostuh

Laostuh Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was moved here from Planet Hollywood due to PH still being shut down. This was for Friday-Sunday stay on a comp. They were ushering us to a kiosk check-in but I waited for the agent although they said 'agents are for if you're having problems with the kiosk' . Anyway had $60 sandwiched between ID/CC made small talk asked about her day mentioned we were celebrating anniversary requested 32nd floor because we had friends staying on that same floor. I specifically asked for 3265P which was the room right across my cousins room, the door said Lyons on it. Had burgundy room booked on comp was upgraded to Leman's Petite Suite on 32nd floor. Probably could've got the same upgrade with just $20 in all honesty but whatever its Vegas.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gambler4Fun

Gambler4Fun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    5 nights comped for a basic room Sunday-Fri in July. Avoided the kiosk check in, so I could talk to an agent. Got a nice lady, and she upgraded us to an Executive suite(Calais suite) with a $50 tip. It was money well spent. Happy wife, happy life.

• Like Like x 3