1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Paris petite suite location?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by romeocasido, Sep 3, 2019.

1. romeocasido

romeocasido High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Gang,
    I have a Paris Petite Suite booked. Just wondering if it's one of those end of the hall suites... Anyone know the location of this room type?

UFC 248
  2. Maxbet

Maxbet Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The petite suite is just a short distance down each hallway, still labeled as Le Mans on the door. The end of hallway suites are Charlamagne, about 1000 sq feet and nicely redone. Had that suite last month, not going to lie, it was nice!

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Dodgeus

Dodgeus Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sitting in one as I type this. Taking a breather before I head back out. My room is only a short distance down the hall. Nice room but was a kind of a waste as this the longest I have been it. I will try and post pics later when the internet connection is more stable

• Like Like x 1
  4. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just noticed I have this option available as a comp. Unfortunately, it is only giving me either accessible or pet-stay petite suites. Would anyone still pick these over just a burgundy Eiffel tower view?

First time in a Wraparound!
  5. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Marilynfan I've had this happen before at Bally's. I'm a borderline player and had some availability showing on the non-smoking studio suites only, but I wanted a smoking. I made the reservation and then called the property and asked them to switch it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SoulSonic

SoulSonic Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The 2 times I stayed in this room last year they were both at the beginning of the hallway close to the elevators.

7. romeocasido

romeocasido High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome! that's actually my preferred location! close to the elevators and the first accessible floor of that bank. For example if the elevator bank goes from 15-32... then i want floor 15.

UFC 248
    • Like Like x 1
  8. mofo99

mofo99 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh man, me too. We got that earlier in the year over at the Park MGM for the Nighthawk Suite. Room was XX01 and on the first floor of the highest level elevator banks, just far enough we didn't get any noise but could be on the ground level in less than a minute.

March Madness!