1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Paris - End of Hallway room

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by abandapart77, Jul 10, 2020.

1. azbob

azbob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just stayed in the Burgundy for two nights...all pics including the separate, small tub and shower exactly the same. Like someone said, you have the alcove with a chair and phone, which probably hasn't been used by anyone in five years and, of course, the view which is worth asking for. They are far from the elevators and the ice machine.
    Also...Paris is unique in that if you are checking in, you have to pass by a guard who sees your temp via infrared on his computer. Otherwise, you just walk in if you are not going to the check-in area.
    Finally...the pool is packed. They have instructions for how you queue up via app...we did and never got called.

2. Paul K

Paul K VIP

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can see replacing a tub/shower combo with just a nice large shower. Taking out the tub and expanding the shower into it would be just stupid.

3. Ol' Hoag

Ol' Hoag Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have only stayed in an end of hallway room and it was spacious and very nice.