1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Paris/Cosmo - 7/11-7/17

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by wtwde, Jul 24, 2020.

1. nonahs

nonahs Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report! Love the ElCo story. Only think that would have made it better is if you go run from ElCo! As I am sure you know, it is a right of passage!

Throwdown in the Desert, Let the game Begin!!
  2. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

The way I got around this is if you buy in and sit out you can sit next to your significant other. I did this with my fiancé this past trip. Once you buy in you are no longer a spectator.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Farner

Farner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the excellent write up. Lots of useful information. I would think that 'trashiness' in people maybe similar to the 90ies. Vegas used to depend on the driving crowd from CA+AZ much more. Over the years they diversified and more and more air travel. I know this is not a 100% rule, but everywhere in the world, the more wealthy you are, the more likely you know how to behave in public. First you have to figure out to make enough money, then plan trip, somehow get a passport, manage to behave enough to make it through one or more airports... you get the drift. The current Vegas crowd only has to buy gas, have time and drive straight on the freeway enough to make it to Vegas.
    Things will only get back once business and air travel kick back in.

4. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So glad it was a great trip. Can't wait to be back there.

• Wow! Wow! x 1