1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Paris Burgundy Room (end of hall)

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by LV_Bound, Mar 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We normally stay @ PH, but looking for something different and debating about getting the Paris Burgundy Room (King) as it has recently been renovated.

We are wondering about the following :
    • Do all these rooms already have a frig?
    • Is the safe standard, bigger or smaller?
    • How are these "end of hall" rooms compared to a general "in the hall"? (Pros/Cons)
    • Any concerns about noise? (Only if a low floor overlooking the pool?)
    • I would assume to recommend a strip view?

2. RebelDiceMan

RebelDiceMan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was also wondering what the difference is in a regular Burgundy and an end of hall Burgundy. Thanks in advance for any advice.

3. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had an 'end of hall' room one time (Red) - it was next to a 'P' room. It had a slightly different shape & also did not have the separate tub & shower. It only had (if I remember correctly) the standard shower/tub combo. Heck maybe it was only the shower lol. It's been a few years. It was also 'off' the end of the hallway. I did not like the 'blind' area you had to turn into at end of hallway when I was traveling alone, so I changed rooms the next day. I would have been fine in the room but always felt like someone would be 'waiting' in that hidden area. Also stayed at end of hall in a handicapped room on a different 'spoke' and that was standard normal room.

4. Peath13

Peath13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If ur talking about a P room. They are a little bigger than a standard room. I think the bath might be slightly bigger too.
    The walls and Windows are thick enough, and the Paris is not a party pool so that side of the hotel is better than low and near the night club.

5. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No matter what hotel I stay at I always ask for a room near the elevators. I walk day and night in Vegas and when I get back to my hotel I dread having the long walk to my room so it is great when I get a room NOT in front of the elevators but close by where I
    can't hear them. I am always happy in that location.

6. DJ Ran

DJ Ran High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stayed in one last month but ours was a suite. Very nice room, yes it has a mini refrigerator and a safe in the closet. Safe is large enough to store your tablet with room to spare. Ours faced the strip and despite being on the 32nd floor, we could still hear the music from the night club. 20170227_170223.jpg

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
    Keith Urban
  7. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stayed in one during our October visit. It's the remodeled version of the Red P room (they call it Burgundy Parlor now). It's a bit larger than the standard room, and it's way at the end of the hall (which we love). It has a little hallway entrance. The bathroom had a tub and shower, if I recall correctly, and one sink. We had a standard safe (could fit an iPad) and a frig. It seems no matter which "spoke" we are in, we hear either the Paris nightclub or the Cromwell's. I'd rather hear the Cromwell's because it wasn't as loud. We always book this room type; it is very comfortable and roomy. I've attached a couple pics for you. 14600852_3800804615048_1070029135493360491_n.jpg 14718810_3800804095035_6435660767934574648_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Peath13

Peath13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We like end if the hall, less people walking by all night.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was not aware that Paris even had nightclubs and surprised you could hear Cromwells but then there really isn't anything to block the noise.
    For this type of room and wanting a view with the least amount of noise would you ask for the West side, (north or south) and at least how high up?

10. The Rumor

The Rumor VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paris has Chateau.

11. motownbob

motownbob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were in room 2982 which faces the strip/fountains , room was very quiet , except for the occasional loud pop from the fountains . However , we were there Sun-Tues. Weekends could be louder with the club noise. Bob

12. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure which room to request, but the person at check-in would probably know. If you like the mountain view, that is your best bet, I would guess.

If I remember correctly, the loud nights are Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.

13. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is perfect as we tend to go Sat-Tues.

14. epidicus

epidicus Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stayed in that room New Years 2016, and found it to be one of the most comfortable rooms I've experienced. Just returned from staying in a newly remodeled ultra-hip room at PH, and liked the Red "P" corner room better

15. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone. Our room is booked.:woot:

• Like Like x 1
  16. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoy!!! We were upgraded to a Burgundy room last November ($20 trick worked), and it was by far the best room we've had at a TR branded property. Very crisp. We had a great view of the fountains at B. Really enjoyed that stay.

Nervously optimistic this happens...
    Booked the D First Time
  17. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will definitely be requesting a West side view but probably South/West tower.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.