1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Palms comps?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by billyinpg, Oct 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are recent well not really converts to Palms, 3 stays so far this year.

I am left wondering at this point what is up with their comp system. Our first stay we both went from the club palms card to the pro level within an hour ( we have separate cards ) after the second stay we both were half way to All Star, third trip and we are getting real close on both cards.

Here's the problem, no offers, nothing, nada, well we, wait I get weekly offers for a free cocktail and admission to Ditch Friday but those are gone now as the pool has closed.

I just had the pleasure of almost booking our fourth stay on the website and I see that we should get a discount but there is no way to do it online I guess.

I guess what I am asking is what do they expect in play to give you an offer? I could see one of us slip through the system but both of us seems kind of strange.

It's funny that the reason we decided to try Palms was because I had heard that they treat the players well.

I may have to go back to Rio I suppose, last trip I spent an evening there and for 180 tier they are really working on getting me back.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.