1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

PALAZZO- there's an app for that..

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Chief Ski, Nov 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chief Ski

Chief Ski Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wish I had known about this the first time we stayed at the Palazzo. The app includes, among other things, a map feature that shows you how to get from where you are to where ever your destination is. Pretty handy for first time Venetian/Palazzo guests.

2. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its been around for many years. It is very helpful.

3. Chief Ski

Chief Ski Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ok, cool thanx. Ya I'm a little slow. I remember my first visit was during the busy times and I got turned around several times. I'm pretty much wheelchair bound so between that and the crowds, the maps on the bulkheads were pretty useless to me.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most hotels out there have apps now. Some are good, some are....well, you know.

• Like Like x 1
  5. FloppedASet

FloppedASet Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    awesome, making the transition from my usual go to place the bellagio. Will be my first time there. Hoping it was a good choice.!

6. the nuts

the nuts VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would say the apps are minimalistic for most hotels. Very weak attempts at a true app. With all the money they make it should be much better to integrate restaurant reservations, easier to navigate interface, access to player card/promotions, room reservations, etc. They are way behind. I have downloaded these apps but rarely use them. Not sure if anyone else feels the same, or maybe Im too demanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.