1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Palace Station Oyster Bar

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Electroguy563, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love Oyster Bars. We stay at the Orleans often and eat at Big Al's all the time. Love the fresh oysters, seafood stews, and pan roasts.

I've read on this forum that the Palace Station Oyster Bar is fantastic. I've always wanted to try it but the stories of long waits makes me think twice about going all the way out there.

I checked their website and was intrigued to learn that they are now open 24 HOURS!! Hard to believe but if it's true I wouldn't mind a hot bowl of seafood stew at 2 am. after a hard night of drinking and gambling.

Has anyone been there lately and can attest to this? Is it busy in the late evenings say, from 11 pm. to 9 am.?

I really hope someone out there can confirm this. Thanks!!!

2. Chobopuffs

Chobopuffs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went there on 5/25 Monday around 10:50 am no wait, but once my party was seated a line start forming. Also, they have midnight specials, so I assume the wait time isn't as long never went there at night though.

3. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless they've changed the menu since the last time I was there, they make a fantastic lobster pan roast! Very well worth the wait. My favorite. Big Al's second.

I've hit them all. The one at South Point is way over priced for the quality/service you get.

4. roycpa

roycpa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sunset Station has a great little oyster bar with a few tables, with pretty much the same stuff as Palace Station. We also like the pan roasts. Never had to wait long at Sunset unless you want a table.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.