1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

PAE Service now scheduled

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by tatterdema, Nov 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tatterdema

tatterdema VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    AS is now allowing booking from PAE starting in Feb. $64 for certain dates. Southwest should not be far behind. Will be nice to have another choice in the PNW rather than SEA to fly in and out of.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jake13

Jake13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Southwest has dropped its plans to fly out of Everett (PAE) which allows Alaska to increase flights to 18 daily, with United Airlines planning 6 flights per day when they start.

3. GeorgeJ.

GeorgeJ. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That was quick with Southwest - they were in and then almost immediately dropped out of flights from Everett.

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess if I lived in Washington I'd know what AS and PAE are?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jake13

Jake13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    AS is designation for Alaska Airlines, and PAE is the airport designation for the Paine Field Everett airport.

6. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paine Field (PAS) is way up on the north end of the Seattle area, while SEA (SeaTac) is in the south end of the Puget Sound. If you live north of Seattle, it's a LOT easier to get to Paine than SeaTac.

I hope that Alaska keeps flying out of SEA on a reasonable schedule. Dan flies with them a lot and getting to SEA is a lot easier for us than having to take a car across and park to use PAS. For me, it's a ferry ride, a short hike to the light rail and a train ride to SeaTac. Or, if I'm feeling like a High Roller, there are usually town cars waiting at the ferry who are thrilled to have the fare to the airport, instead of short rides around the city.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.