1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Outdoor bar recommendations?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by PGEMF, Mar 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PGEMF

PGEMF Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be in Vegas during the Final 4 and with only 1 game on at a time, am hoping to hang out outside and watch the games somewhere with good TV's, a good beer selection, and somewhat decent food. Any recommendations?

2. remmerde

remmerde VMB's Resident Cigar Sommelier

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Beer Park at Paris most closely fits your criteria, but it's hated by a lot of VMBers because of their ultra-fine-print extra charge they add to your bill ("concession fee" or something like that, 4.7% added on top of entire bill). They are outdoors, right on the Strip, lots of beers to choose from, and good number of TVs throughout.

Rhumbar at The Mirage is also nice, but you may not enjoy the cigar/hookah smoke. Beer selection is limited, they specialize in mixed drinks. I like this place a lot, but I like cigars.

Beerhaus at The Park (between Monte Carlo and New York New York) also seems to have a good amount of outdoor seating. I have only passed by it, haven't sat down there myself yet. But it looks like lots of TVs and I would guess lots of beers to choose from.

3. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've watched a few games at Rhumbar for March Madness 4 or 5 years ago. Decent venue if the weather is right.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were in Vegas when LV played Duke in December.

We peeked in on the Beerhaus at The Park and it was packed with beer drinking ball fans. It looked like it would be a good time but we couldn't get a seat and didn't feel like standing around. I don't recall a patio but it might have been closed because it was cold out or maybe it's at the back or something. We want to go back it's looks like a riot.

We also went to the Beer Park at Paris for an afternoon. It is a big open space with tables, a couple couches, a pool table and a big bar in the middle with tv's.
    They have a pretty big beer menu. We only had appetizers. Yes they charge a less than $5 on a $100 tax. And it's not cheap but it's Vegas and you are right on the strip. I think we will stop in again. There was a groupon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. blkshirt

blkshirt High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went to Beer Park on NYE and met a former co-worker there. Great beer selection but they had the heaters on and it was oppressively hot. The granite was super warm and making my beer warm fast. Had some small bites and we liked it a lot. Minus the melting part.

2020 Trip Take3???
  6. billduhcat

billduhcat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pbr rock bar has a pretty big outdoor section with many TVs.

My favorite is toms urban, but dont remeber if the tables have good tv views or not.

7. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ill always vote for carnival court for an outside bar, there is 4 tvs around the bar but good luck if you want to hear them

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.