1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Our wedding went wrong due to Aria - help

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by Dino86, May 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dino86

Dino86 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi I'm looking for some help, we got married at the aria paid for a lot of upgrades to our wedding and the aria messed it all up

In a nut shell they changed things and we didn't get use of chapel as paid because they where bought out the pianist was shocking and sounding like a funeral on top of us before told ass guest had arrived so could start early (they had a list and seating plan) not all guest had arrived so they missed the wedding by time they arrived they put more seats out to even the isles as 3x3 each seat was allocated was uneven with empty seats so they put more chairs out do you like the contradiction there

They have refused to say sorry apart from it's been a breakdown in communication we will refund the music and 250 comp for a wedding that cost over 7k

I want to sue them for destroying our day and not being competent anyone know how I would?

I'm from the UK so don't know what lawyers are what in the states

2. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know attorneys in Vegas, but they don't handle this type of dispute. Start here: https://www.nvbar.org/

3. neurojaguar

neurojaguar Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. alanleroy

alanleroy Click my avatar

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you pay for it with a credit card? If so, dispute the charges.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. The Rumor

The Rumor VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you need to start by getting the signed contract and all of the written communications together that document your agreement. You need to then get as much documentation as you can about what happened on the day of. Then sit down with a lawyer.

Return to Greatness
    • Agree Agree x 3
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.