1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Orleans vs South Point players clubs

Discussion in 'Comps' started by philvie, Jan 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. philvie

philvie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Orleans has been my homebase for years on my trips to Las Vegas but I'm not a big fan of all the restaurant changes so im thinking about the Southpoint, does anyone know how the players clubs compare especially for the over 50 crowd, thanks in advance

2. ritilinkid

ritilinkid Believe it or not I'm walking on air.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Trophywife and I have stayed at various off-strip properties (Orleans included) we found a home at the SP. We are comped full RFB w/car service. We are not whales by any means. We play a lot of VP at the .25 and $1 level and that seems to give us what we need. Feel free to contact the hosts, the are very friendly and upfront with expected play. We like the restaurant options much better than the Boyd properties. The Spa and pool areas are WAY in favor of the SP.

3. nfajgmbr03

nfajgmbr03 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've played there twice without even a discount mailer. Last time was decent coin in on vp. I'm wondering if I fell in the cracks on that one. I might email them soon if I don't get anything from them. I'd love to stay there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.