1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Orleans Pool Question

Discussion in 'Off-Strip Hotels' started by clarx, Aug 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clarx

clarx Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is the Orleans pool policy regarding food/drink? Are they okay with bringing in your own food and non-alcoholic drinks? TIA.

2. DrLect

DrLect Winning!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are signs posted that you may not bring food and beverages into the pool area. However, if done discretely, beverages should not be a problem. You probably cannot openly carry them in.

Food, on the other hand, is a little more difficult to handle discretely as the number of people eating by the pool is not great.

They do have a bar and snack food area inside the pool enclosure. Servers walk around the area periodically.

They do not permit coolers.

I seem to recall an incident where patrons were asked to take their self-provided things back to their room.

3. Joe Strummer

Joe Strummer VIP Whale

And I've seen a guy break open a 12 can pack Bud ( next to the pool ) drink it -
    and his GF swam - then dressed in the bathroom + they left.
    Nobody said a word.
    I'd guess, they were traveler's - on -the-cheap types.
    It's funny.......it's on my video I took of the pool area - Not sure I would have noticed otherwise ?

4. bluesdude

bluesdude VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know we have taken a bag or two of chips or snacks and maybe a couple of waters. It is just the two of us and it is not like we draw attention to ourselves. No one has ever said anything to us. We do make a point of purchasing a drink at the bar. I have to admit though I haven't noticed the signs. I will pay more attention next time.

Dead & Co with my son! June 4 or 5th - June 8th
  5. flysrb

flysrb Hey Now!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Now!
    we have never had a problem bring stuff in. Use a beach bag. We like to hang out in the back next to the hot tub. Fewer rug rats and people in general.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.