1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Orleans comps

Discussion in 'Off-Strip Hotels' started by Edibower, Jan 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edibower

Edibower Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This may have been covered previously but thought I might get some updated info. My wife and I have seperate players cards and we each have a 2 night comp offer at the Orleans. Has anyone recently tried to back to back 2 offers, staying 4 nights, and if so any problems at check in.

2. warpdrvr

warpdrvr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did it last year with no problems. They will link the reservations together and you should have no issues. We just did it again over the days leading up to and including New Years at Suncoast (another Boyd prop). We linked 4 reservations there with absolutely no problems. If you tell them up front when you check in to link them it should be fine

3. btodd

btodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I recently did just this. I booked two nights Feb 27, 28 on my card and then March 1 and 2 on my Mom's card. I have a confirmation email with that info. One funny thing though. I was able to book the four consecutive nights on my card online. This was because one period ended Feb 28 and one started March 1. When I sent an email asking to make sure the nights were linked so I didn't have to change rooms, I was informed I couldn't book like this. Needed 72?? hours or something like that in between. So I just went ahead and booked as I explained. I was also able to book premium rooms on line but not with whoever I was in email contact with. Kind of odd I thought?

4. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No problem. My Wife and I each had a 2 night comp offer that they linked together. The way they handled the reservations it seems like they do it all the time.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.