1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Orlando to Vegas R/T $36.00.

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Depdawg227, May 19, 2020.

1. Depdawg227

Depdawg227 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just booked July 25-Aug 1, 2020 from Orlando to Vegas for $75.00 for me and the Mrs. I was going to book JBlu with mile but hell for 75.00 round trip for two I’ll save the $$$. Yes it’s Frontier but there direct flights and since most airlines have discontinued beverage service why not... we will prime in the bar prior to boarding. Wanted to pass along the deal, good through 5/20

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sunshine87

Sunshine87 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That’s a heck of a deal!! Any suggestions for airline deals out of Jax airport? All the awesome deals always look to be out of MCO... rarely worth driving down there to catch a flight with the cost of parking though.

3. Maine Farmer

Maine Farmer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Boston to Las Vegas Direct Flight Round Trip Seating Price as of today. Jet Blue

Attached Files:

4. Depdawg227

Depdawg227 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would rather fly from FLL but wife got email from Frontier. Like I said couldn’t pass it up. I agree most deals to LV are from FLL or MCO. Checked parking it’s 6.00 daily offsite with shuttle. Used them before so far so good. Hopefully you can find a deal before the airlines get greedy again

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sunshine87

Sunshine87 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m eyeballin a southwest flight at 600 round trip for the two of us. I have never flew southwest, usually fly delta but they seems to be super expensive lately. How are southwest flights out of FL? Last time we went to Vegas we flew comfort plus delta and I was pretty disappointed, our flight back was the emergency row and Our seats didn’t recline even one degree.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Depdawg227

Depdawg227 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only fly SW once in a while my go to is Jet blue, I’ve had the best luck with them and usually reasonable. What airport you leaving from .